I think it'd be really cool as a summer project to record music with my dad and sister. He loves the guitar, and June can play the viola and piano. I can't play anything but I can sing okay. One time last summer my dad couldn't get the tune of "Redemption Song" right so I went into his office and sang it to help him out; then June came up to see what we were doing and we all just broke into song. We had a rendition of what we called "Hey June," and it was really fun. One of those moments I love and wish we had more of.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Audio Buddy from M-Audio
I think it'd be really cool as a summer project to record music with my dad and sister. He loves the guitar, and June can play the viola and piano. I can't play anything but I can sing okay. One time last summer my dad couldn't get the tune of "Redemption Song" right so I went into his office and sang it to help him out; then June came up to see what we were doing and we all just broke into song. We had a rendition of what we called "Hey June," and it was really fun. One of those moments I love and wish we had more of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment